Accounting is the financial backbone of any business. And in the world of accounts, bookkeeping can be regarded as the initial foundation whereas accounting is the building that stands on the support made by bookkeeping. It is referred to as one of the strongest pillars that hold the stability of a company and allows a company to think and act accordingly
An accounting software eases the business process as it includes the following features:
1. Bookkeeping services organize and relate accounting entries in accordance with the requirements of GAAP and IFRS.
2. Extracting the monthly review scales.
3. Submit any detailed statements of the analytical accounts as per the client's request.
4. Submitting semi-annual and annual reports with the final accounts of the institution.
5. Provide a financial analysis for the institution and provide the appropriate recommendations on an annual basis.
6. Consulting services on the Social Security Law and the Labor Law.
7. Providing qualified accounting personnel in case of need to appoint accountants.
8. Value-added calculation services and compliance with financial statements